Story Telling Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate is on my Side(Lunar)

Go down

Fate is on my Side(Lunar) Empty Fate is on my Side(Lunar)

Post  Lunar Star Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 am

I am nothing but a whisper, forgotten in the winds. I’m Just a simple leaf blowing through the breeze. As I fall to the ground. I await a fate that even I can’t fathom. I opened my eyes and noticed I was out of the abyss. I didn’t know where I was, but lush green trees could be seen miles about. It was a magnificent view. I then crashed hard to the ground. My body still felt immobile. *cough* *cough* Dust filled my lungs from the crash. Something felt weird; it was as if something was coming my way. It was coming fast to. What could it be? I wonder…

????: Hey! Get up now!

… Who does this person thi- Oh, oh my… I struggled to my feet. I know, I know, early I said I couldn’t. If you saw her, you would of done the same.

Me: Ahaha I was uh, just enjoying the scenery.

????: Watch out!

Me: Huh?

She then shot an arrow towards me. I dodged rolled to the side. Before I could shut at her, roar echoed behind me. I jumped to a tree nearby. A Giant was behind me. It pulled the arrow out of its right eye. I charged at it. I was swatted down, and crashed into the trunk of a tree.

????: Noo!!

She shot a burst of three arrows, and they pierced his body. The giant didn’t even feel it. He just pulled out the arrows and began rushing the girl. I felt a sudden impulse to get up and save her. The weapon the mysterious stranger bestowed upon me appeared within my hand. I took t and sent a wave of light that decimated the giant. A huge cut slash mark was on his chest. The weapon then went away.

????: Uh wow, how did you

Me: Don’t ask, I still don’t even know what is going on…

????: O.. I’m sorry.

Me: No need to be… Say, what is your name?

????: Me, oh well I’m known as Tenshi Vaylen Amaran

Me: What a pretty name Ms. Amaran.

Tenshi: Please just got call me Tenshi *giggle* Hey, it is getting dark, follow me. I’ll take to my village.

Me: Ahaha scared of the dark?

Tenshi: You wanna see the monsters, when their primal instincts go wild?

Me: You have a point…. I’ll go with you.
Lunar Star
Lunar Star

Location : Somewhere in the Abyss, next to the nearest market.

Back to top Go down