Story Telling Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACKSTORY LORE ( LEVIATHANS )

2 posters

Go down

BACKSTORY LORE ( LEVIATHANS )  Empty BACKSTORY LORE ( LEVIATHANS )

Post  Leviathan_collective Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm

LEVIATHAN OVERVIEW

The leviathans are extra plainar creatures ever though created before the current universe even existed. Originally weapons of war they've kept a somewhat military discipline they believe that their should their past repeat itself. They would be ready to fight the gods once more however not whilst still divided into various factions. The lu'merean empire being the most dominant super power nation lead by empress nephila umbrios ( the oldest leviathan in existence ) should all leviathans regroup not much would survive the military might save maybe aether beings. Leviathans are sensitive to mana most of their technology runs on mana in one form or another however too much exposer can cause illnesses slowing down their regeneration rates even stoping it in some cases. Leviathans are somewhat a short race with pale white skin & snake like eyes blessed with amazing regeneration & high adaptability to any environment ( due to their creators wish of a truly superior weapon ).

Leviathans religion isn't so zelous as most would believe has cyclism isn't preached much. Cyclism is the belief that everything has reason for existance or happening. Leviathans don't bury their dead choosing to burn the dead. Believing their essence finding its way home deep within the void ( the primordial universe ) leviathans often paint their faces to honor the fallen. Leviathans have a set day of celibration of every slot in the cycles & most celibrations dedicated to a certain social classes.

Leviathans are not warlike even though their heritage says otherwise perfering peace over war ( the loss of lu'mere is regretted by all ) wishing simply to exist. They'd fight right down to the last one if they have to however birth rates aren't in leviathan favor As only 30% for a male birth. Leviathans age into sexual maturity in about a month after birth whilst pregnancy lasting only a week ( they eat lots t during this time often triple their body weight ) leviathans hate being associated with or as gods their rebellion was of freedom not usurping a higher power. So there it is anything else anyone wants to know about the leviathans but too afraid of orbitial cannons glassing your homework just ask k [center]
Leviathan_collective
Leviathan_collective

Back to top Go down

BACKSTORY LORE ( LEVIATHANS )  Empty Re: BACKSTORY LORE ( LEVIATHANS )

Post  Neutral Contrast Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 am

Neph? THE VOID!? I NEED AN ADULT!

Actually, now that I've gotten angry enough at everything else that I've taken the time to read this, I hope the series continues. I'm curious to see more of what the primordial universe has in store, is it just like a limbo of sorts where Leviathan souls gather and remain peacefully, or is it like a heaven? Do Leviathans believe that not burning the dead results in some type of haunting aftereffects, or maybe not sending their souls to the void causes them to become malevolent, eventually resulting in something sinister and foreboding for the rest of the race?

Just my two cents and a couple questions! Hope the story can go on.
Neutral Contrast
Neutral Contrast
Admin

https://thestg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan_collective Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:08 pm

The stories go on eventually >.>

Also leviathans celebrate death pant their faces , dance etc..

The void is where everything eventually ends up the cycles demand one life end for another to begin. For leviathan the fear of death is redundant thus avoiding fate is heritcal

As for vengeful spirits it won't happen the void uses life force to reforge life however the soul remains in a world similar to a paridise or something
Leviathan_collective
Leviathan_collective

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum