Dinosaur Parties

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinosaur Parties

Post  SeanGould on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:00 am

I don't ever think about multiculturalism. I've grown up hanging out with friends of a bunch of different races. I think that means multiculturalism works. I think that if it was 10,000 years ago it wouldn't work. I don't think cave people would be very peaceful with cavepeople of a different colour. If it was 100,000 years ago it definitly wouldn't work. I don't think dinosaurs were peaceful at all, but I've never met one so I could be wrong. Who knows, mabye dinosaurs had dinosaur parties every day.
SeanGould

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinosaur Parties

Post  Neutral Contrast on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:18 am

Sean, this post has just won you 30 dollars. You may do with it what you will under one condition; you may not spend it on anything of any sort. Why is this? because it's monopoly money, a 20 and a 10 to be exact. Unfortunately, since paypal does not, in fact, authorize the use of monopoly money in their transactions, I can't send it to you. Instead, I'll invest it into Park Place, because I've already bought boardwalk, and I wanna make some hotels. thanks for the 30 monopodollars man!

I'm gonna have to make a new area for fun posts like this lol, maybe the batcave or something.
Neutral Contrast
Admin

View user profile http://thestg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenAdept on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 pm

dinosaurs were racist against mammals Sad they ate us
GoldenAdept
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down